Learn more about the benefits we offer our associates.
We are committed to inclusive practices when seeking the best candidates, as an equal opportunity employer.
- Take your next step to explore - current job openings
- If you are a first time applicant - start here
Employment applications are required for consideration of any current job opportunity. Resumes will not be considered in lieu of a completed application.
American Bank and Trust Company, N.A. is an affirmative action employer EOE/M/V/F/D.
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- EEOAA Policy
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
Who Are We?
We are One Team committed to creating success for our clients and for one another. We follow and live our Vision, Mission and Core Values. We value our clients, we value our associates and we value our shareholders with respect, success, integrity and passion with a focus on team and community. We look forward to welcoming you to the American Bank and Trust Team.
Tellers get to know our clients, quickly take care of their needs and do so accurately every time.
Most satisfying day?
Melody says, “When I help someone who is in a rush, with no hassle and a smile.”
What have I learned?
Don says, “New levels of understanding how to really connect with our clients."
Personal bankers listen to clients and help link them to experts to achieve goals as simple as saving for a car to learning about mortgages.
Why do I enjoy being a Personal Banker?
“I have the opportunity to help someone step back and determine what they want to achieve and create a plan to help them get there.”
Our Mortgage Team members help our clients navigate complicated processes to secure a loan.
“Being able to quickly overcome hurdles, delays and put together the detailed information and documents to finalize someone’s dream …”
Our Commercial lenders identify the best financial tools for small to large businesses and organizations to reach their goals.
You’d like this job if?
“You need to be confident in your knowledge of lending, truly enjoy engaging business owners and excel at examining potential business plans and needs.”
Available with full-time employment:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Dependent life insurance
- Company-paid life insurance for associates
- 401(k) Plan and company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vacation and personal time off
- Associate value package for banking services and products