When it comes to saving, American Bank & Trust is full of bright ideas
You've got a plan for the future, and we've got a plan for you. No matter what you're
saving for, we have the perfect savings plan to match your needs.
Required Documents: Check List
As a businessperson, you know that time is money. The more information we have about your business and your financial needs, the better we can serve you. When we meet, we’ll work together to focus on more than just helping you secure a loan. Our Commercial Lending Team will listen to you, and work with you to identify better financial solutions for your business.
Items and documentation that American Bank and Trust Company will need to consider your Commercial Loan Request include:
- The purpose of the credit request, including the amount and term desired
- A brief history of your company and a summary of your Management Team
- Updated Business Plan and Projections
- Your credit history, available collateral and your ability to repay the loan
- Updated, completed and signed Personal Financial Statement form
- Last three years Federal and State Income Tax Returns (Business & Personal)
- Last three years earnings history (Balance Sheet and Income Statement)